Thursday, March 1, 2018

Bhagavadgita 10.35 & 10.36

#BhagavadGita

बृहत्साम तथा साम्नां गायत्री छन्दसामहम्
मासानां मार्गशीर्षोऽहमृतूनां कुसुमाकरः।।10.35।।

10.35 Of hymns I am the Brhat-sama sung to the Lord Indra, and of poetry I am the Gayatri verse, sung daily by brahmanas. Of months I am November and December, and of seasons I am flower-bearing spring.

10.35 ಸಾಮವೇದ ಶಾಖೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಬೃಹತ್ ಸಾಮವು ನಾನು. ಛ್ಚಂದಸ್ಸುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಗಾಯತ್ರಿಯು ನಾನು. ಮಾಸಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾರ್ಗಶೀರ್ಷವು ನಾನು. ಋತುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ವಸಂತ ಋತುವು ನಾನು.

द्यूतं छलयतामस्मि तेजस्तेजस्विनामहम्
जयोऽस्मि व्यवसायोऽस्मि सत्त्वं सत्त्ववतामहम्।।10.36।।

10.36 I am also the gambling of cheats, and of the splendid I am the splendor. I am victory, I am adventure, and I am the strength of the strong.

10.36 ಮೋಸಕೃತ್ಯಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಜೂಜು ನಾನು. ತೇಜಸ್ವಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿರುವ ತೇಜವು ನಾನು. ಜಯಗೊಳಿಸುವವರಲ್ಲಿ ವಿಜಯ ಮತ್ತು ಪ್ರಯತ್ನ ನಾನು. ಸಾತ್ವಿಕರಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಸತ್ವಗುಣ ನಾನು.

No comments:

Post a Comment